Right Hand - Right Port
Single Shot or Repeater
30, 45, or 60 MOA Scope Base
The SUPERXL Cadex Variant is compatible with the Cadex Dual Strike Chassis.
Description Of JJ Rock Co. SUPERXL Receiver:
- Receiver is machined from pre-heat-treated 416 stainless steel, and the bolt is NP3 coated and features an interchangeable bolt knob.
- Receiver is multifaceted, and the dimensions are 10.65" long x 1.65" wide.
- Receivers are machined with an integral recoil lug and a 30, 45, or 60 MOA picatinny style scope rail.
- ***NOW AVAILABLE*** The SUPERXL Cadex Variant is compatible with the Cadex Dual Strike Chassis.
- 1.1875" x 18 barrel threads are machined 1.8" deep, providing superior support for longer, heavy barrel contours.
- Receiver uses any Remington 700 style trigger.
- JJ ROCK CO. uses a custom manufactured, NP3 coated, M16 style extractor designed for the large .640" case-head diameter cartridges.
- JJ ROCK CO.’s dual-point, guided firing pin system provides faster, more consistent lock times for improved accuracy.
- JJ ROCK CO.’s innovative locking lug insert in the receiver is made from an aerospace material which is more than twice as strong than the receiver itself, allowing for a smaller, compact bolt-head design.
- JJ ROCK CO. SUPERXL Actions are available in right-hand, single-shot or repeater versions.
As with any Firearm, all JJ ROCK CO. Actions are serialized and must be properly shipped and transferred to a Firearms Dealer who possesses a current and valid Federal Firearms License, otherwise known as an FFL.
As always, please contact JJ ROCK CO. with any questions you may have at any point throughout this process... your positive Customer Experience is always our goal.